Located in a hair salon in Vic Park I am mum to 3 adorable fur babies Franky, Harley my two cats & Babs my British Bulldog I’m a lover of red wine, cooking and a self-confessed home body! I have been working in a salon since I discovered my craft at the age of 16 and bring just as much enthusiasm to my work now as I did then.
What I believe in
- Giving everyday people beautiful hair! You don’t have to be a trending Instagram influencer to look beautiful. I want everyone to feel like they can have hair that makes them feel a million dollars
- Honesty – I believe in open and honest communication between us to be able to nail your hair goals!
- Tailoring a colour and cut to suit you – I will work with you to achieve a realistic, beautiful colour and style that you can maintain at home
- Knowledge and education – I spend a great deal of my free time expanding my knowledge by attending seminars and training courses. Not only in hair but also on my business, setting aside at least 100+ hours a year. Earlier this year I spent 2 days at Edwards & Co in Melbourne learning from their staff
- Great products – I only use products I believe will get me the best results. I’ve worked with L’Oreal Professionnel for many years, attending regular education with the brand to keep up to date with their technology
- Approachable – I do everything I can to make you feel comfortable & confident in me
Want to know more about my services? Get in touch today via the contact form below, I’m always happy to chat!
Or go ahead and book your appointment here